Tuesday, August 3, 2010

EK Wagon today

This is the state of the EK today. It was improperly stored (by me) for a couple of years and since I live close to the sea that means trouble. However, it shouldn't be too much effort to bring her back to a nice condition.

EK in garage where she's been for last 10 years. Rego is live and on hold with the original number plate.


I'm not sure what the bonnet ornament is from, I don't think it's EK original.

The surface is a bit rusty from several years of partial cover in a salty environment.

Head lining is in good nic.

Upholstery is pretty good except for the driver's seat.
Floor is rusted out on passenger's side.

I don't know what the valve radio came from originally but it used to work well.

These are the original miles.

Mechanically this car always ran sweetly. Hopefully with a bit of a service she will start up and run sweet again. Note the optional oil filter, window washer and brake booster.


No comments:

Post a Comment